Under the auspices of Nazarat Taleem Sadar Anjuman Ahmadiyya Pakistan
(Applicants should enter their correct information. Unverified and incomplete forms will not be accepted. Waqfeen-e-nau should give their reference number as well)
Each year Nazarat Taleem Sadar Anjuman Ahmadiyya, Rabwah, Pakistan awards merit-based scholarships for Ahmadi students excelling in their fields of study in Pakistan. Ahmadi students from all over Pakistan can apply for these scholarships, whether or not they have scored any position in their respective boards/ universities. All the scholarships would be awarded according to merit and applications received at the Nazarat. Applicants should therefore make sure that correct and relevant information is provided in the Scholarship Form. Guidelines for applying are given at the end.
These Scholarships are divided into two categories:
– General Scholarships
– Medical Scholarships
These scholarships are for the students who have scored the highest marks in their respective fields of education. Our achievement scholarships are as follows:
- Siddique Bani Matriculation Scholarship
- Siddique Bani Gold Medal and Scholarship
- Khurshid Ata Scholarship
Siddique Bani Matriculation Scholarship
Student who score the highest marks in general and science group, in any board of Pakistan, will receive a prize of 10,000 Rupees. The prize would be awarded based on the merit of applications received at the Nazarat. One prize is for General group and the other is for Science group.
Siddique Bani Gold Medal and Prize Scholarship
This scholarship is for Intermediate students of all groups, i.e., pre-medical, pre-engineering and general (all combinations). The student with the highest score will receive a gold medal and prize of 25.000 Rupees.
Khurshid Ata Scholarship
There are four prizes of 25.000 each in this category for intermediate students irrespective of their boards, the division is as follows:
- 2 Prizes for Pre-medical group, for students securing 2nd and 3rd
- 1 prize for Pre-engineering group for student securing 2nd
- 1 prize for General group for student securing 2nd
These scholarships will be awarded to students who have completed MBBS education from a recognized college / university in Pakistan. Scholarships will be merit based on application received at the Nazarat. These scholarships are as follows:
- Abdul Sami Scholarship (Prize money: 500£)
- Mirza Mazher Ahmad Scholarship (Prize money: 75,000/-Pkr)
- Talim ul Islam College Old student association USA scholarship VI (Prize money: 75,000/-Pkr)
- Amatul Kareem Zairwee Scholarship ( 2 Prizes for 50,000/-Pkr)
- Sundus Bajwa Scholarship ( 2 Prizes for 50,000/-Pkr)
- Malik Dost Muhammad Scholarship (Prize money: 50,000/-Pkr)
- Hafeezen Begum Mirza Abdul Hakeem Baig Scholarships (Prize money: 50,000/-Pkr)
- Rafi Azhar Scholarship (Prize money: 25,000/-Pkr)
In this category each scholarship has its own procedure and guidelines. These scholarships are as follows:
Khalida Afzal Scholarship
This scholarship would be awarded to two students who have obtained the highest marks in their Graduation Examination (B.A, B.Sc) from any recognized university in Pakistan will each receive a prize of 35,000 Rupees. Any graduate student can submit an application. The scholarship will be awarded to two students holding the highest marks among the applicants. If two students have scored same percentage the prize would be divided among the two.
Malik Maqsood Ahmad Shaheedسرائے والا) Scholarship
There are two prizes in this category, first is for a student who has completed M.Com or Honors Degrees (four-year- program) from any recognized university, with the highest marks among the applicants will be awarded an amount of 20,000 rupees.
The second prize is for a student who has completed B.com (two-year-program) from any recognized university, with the highest marks among the applicants, will be awarded 15,000 rupees.
Professor Rasheeda Tasneem Khan Scholarship
There are three prizes of 25.000 rupees each for regular students who have taken the admission in any recognized university in Pakistan in the program of MA Urdu, MA Persian or MA Arabic respectively. Scholarships would be awarded on merit based on the highest marks secured in graduation.
Mirza Ghulam Qadir Shaheed Scholarship
This scholarship is for the students who have completed their B.S. Computer Sciences from any recognized institution in Pakistan. The prize of 25,000 rupees will be awarded to the candidate who scores the highest marks among the applicants. The prize would be divided among the students acquiring same percentage.
Nawab Abbas Ahmad Khan Scholarship
Talim ul Islam College old student association USA scholarship VI
Khalil Ahmad Solangi Shaheed Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who have completed Bachelors of Engineering (B.Sc) from any recognized educational institution in Pakistan. The scholarship would be awarded to top three high scorers among the applicants. First and second positions would get a prize of 75,000 Pkr each and third position would get 50,000 Pkr, if more than one students have scored same percentage the prize would be divided among them.
Ghulam Ahmad Khan Zahoor wa Nasira Begum Zahoor Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who have passed BS Hons in Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biochemistry. There is one prize for 50.ooo Pkr for the top scorer among the applicants.
Talim ul Islam College old student association USA scholarship IV
This scholarship is for students who have passed BS Hon’s degree in flying colours from any recognized institute of education in Pakistan with any major. Among the applicants students scoring first, second and third would get the prizes of 60.000, 50,000 and 40,000 respectively, the prize would be distributed among the students scoring same percentage. If a candidate is eligible for any other scholarship then he/she would not be considered for this scholarship.
Talim ul Islam College old student association USA scholarship V
This scholarship is for students who have shown outstanding performance in any M.S, M.Phil. Program from any recognized institute of education in Pakistan. There are two prizes for applicants scoring more than 80%, the top two positions would get 80,000 Pkr and 70,000 Pkr respectively. The prize would be distributed among the students scoring same percentage. If there are no applicants more than 80% then the criterion would be above 70%. If a candidate is eligible for any other scholarship then he would not be eligible for this scholarship.
Rules and regulations
- These scholarships would be awarded on the basis of examinations held in 2016, previous examinations would not be considered for this scheme. Students securing positions in 2015 have already been awarded scholarships.
- This scheme is only applicable for first annual examinations only.
- The students who are improving their division or attempting exams by parts are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Other than a select few scholarships there is no different criteria for males and females, whoever is scoring the highest marks would be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Last date for applying is 31 January 2017.
- Fill out your information on the application form, no application would be accepted without the application form.
- Attach a copy of your result card or transcript with the application form.
- Application form must be attested from Ameer Zila or Sadar Halqa, without the attestation no application would be considered.
- Copies of certificates or transcripts should be clear and on A4 sized page.
- Candidates must provide their complete postal address, phone number, and e-mail address in the Application Form. The students chosen for a scholarship would be notified through the address or contact number written on the application form, the office is not responsible for any discrepancy in the application form.
- Candidates can acquire more information or application form from the website: nazarattaleem.org or through email from firstname.lastname@example.org.