Mirza Naseer Ahmad, J. Phoosongsee, J. J. Lambiase*, D. Toan, T. T. Oanh, 2014, Controls on Fluvial Architecture During the Syn- to Post-Rift Transition in the Gulf of Thailand. AAPG-International Conference and Exhibition, Istanbul, Turkey.
Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Mirza Fazal Ahmad & Nayyar Ahmad Qamar, 2014, Role of Online Courses for Teachers Training: Case Study from Nazarat Taleem School System. ICORE, 2014, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tayyab Ahmad, Mirza Naseer Ahmad & Mirza Fazal Ahmad, 2014, Effective Measures to Reduce School Attendance Problems. ICORE, 2014, Lahore, Pakistan.
Abdul Wahid, Mirza Sultan Ahmad and Waqar Nasir, 2013, Platelet indices in the cases of plasmodium vivax malaria. 16TH National Pediatric Conference, December 6th -8th, 2013, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Mirza Sultan Ahmad, Waqar Nasir and Mubashra Ahmad, 2013, WBC count in probable and culture proven neonatal sepsis, and its association with mortality. 16TH National Pediatric Conference, December 6th -8th, 2013, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Mirza Fazal Ahmad and Tayyab Ahmad, 2013, Recruitment and Training Need Analysis of Nasir Foundation School System, Rabwah. USAID Education Conference on Teacher Recruitment, Preparation, and Policy August 20-21, 2013, Karachi, Pakistan.
Rashida Sultana, M Salahuddin, Afia Naveed, Nadia Yunus, Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Mapping Groundwater Quality Using GIS: A Case Study from Kirana Hills, Rabwah, Pakistan, 3rd International Conferenceon Environmental Horizon, 9-11 January, 2015
Shazia Iram, Anam Rasool, Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Amir Ahmad Khan, Detection and Enumeration of Coliforms Total, Fecal and Escherichia Coli in Drinking Water Samples, 3rd International Conferenceon Environmental Horizon, 9-11 January, 2015
Maqbool Ahmed and Hibat-ul-Shafi, (2015), Is discrete the new continuum? Proceedings of the International Conference on relativistic Astrophysics.
Dur-e-Sameen Tahir and Waqar Nasir (2015), Height trend in population of Rabwah,District Chiniot and comparison with WHO standard, 36th Pakistan Congress of Zoology, Sindh University Jamshoro,February 16 – 18.
Dur-e-sameen Tahir, Rashida Sultana, Maria, Rehmat-e-Bari Wajeeha, Sundus Tahir, Nusrat, Fatima Batool and Amtul Basit (2015, Public awareness and training to follow The 3R-principles, 4rth international Conference on Life Sciences Research.
Muzaffar Ahmad (2015) KIRANA RANGE ARCHAEOLOGICAL COMPLEX Archaeology on the Tips of a Buried Ridge, Bara Gali National Archaeology Conference.
Ms. Durr-e-Samin Tahir, Mr. Waqar Nasir, 2016, Height Trends in the population of Rabwah, District Chiniot and comparison with WHO Standards.International zoological conference , February 16th 2016.
Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Philip Rowell and Suchada Sriburee, 2014, Detection of fluvial sand systems using seismic attributes and continuous wavelet transform spectral decomposition: case study from the Gulf of Thailand. Marine Geophysics Research, 35, 105-123.
Tayyab M Naseer, Shazia Asim, Mirza Naseer Ahmad, Farrukh Hussain and Shahid Nadeem Qureshi, 2014, Application of Seismic Attributes for Delineation of Channel Geometries and Analysis of Various Aspects in Terms of Lithological and Structural Perspectives of Lower Goru Formation, Pakistan. International Journal of Geoscience, 5, 1490-1502.
Mirza Sultan Ahmad, Ahmad, Waqar Nasir, 2014,WBC count in probable and culture proven Neonatal sepsis and its association with Mortality. Pakistan Pediatric Journal, 38(4), 211-215.
(This project is in collaboration with Pediatric section of Fazale-Omar Hospital Rabwah)
Tahir, Durr-e-Samin (2013), A preliminary report on Drosophila fauna of Lahore, Pakistan.
Dros. Inf. Serv. 96 pg. 56
Tahir, Durr-e-Samin (2013), A preliminary report and the frequency distribution of Drosophila species of Rabwah, Pakistan. Dros. Inf. Serv. 96 pg. 51-52
Tahir, Durr-e-Samin (2015), A presentation on “Propagation of melanogaster and non_ melanogaster species of Drosophila from five different cities of Pakistan “.35th congress zoology international hel during 1st to 4th March, 2015.
Tariq Ahmad Shahzad, 2015, Facies and Depositional Environment of Khewra Sandstone, Eastern Salt Range Pakistan: Bulletin of Earth Sciences of Thailand (BEST) Volume 8 2015.
Mirza Naseer Ahmad ,Joseph J. Lambiase, Toan Manh Do, Oanh Thi Tran (2015), Controls on the Stratigraphic Architecture of Fluvial Sandstone Reservoirs in the Songkhla Basin, Gulf of Thailand, Petroleum Systems in “Rift” Basins, 34th Annual GCSSEPM Foundation Bob F. Perkins Research Conference.
Mirza Naseer Ahmad and Stephen Tyson (2015), Application of Seismic Attributes, Rock Physics and Seismic Inversion for the Determination of Reservoir Architecture and Connectivity for Coal Seam Gas Field Development, PAPG-SPE.
Muzaffar Ahmad (2015), Newly Discovered Jaina Caraṇa-Pādukās in Chel-Abdal Chakwal Jaina Studies – Newsletter of the Centre of Jaina Studies, University of London, 10, 40-42.
Khurram Naveed and Nukshab Zeeshan (2016), A Threat to Urban Environment of Chiniot , Pakistan Association of Advancement of Agriculture Extension Education.
Shasta Khaliq (2016), Injectable biopolymer based hydrogels for drug delivery application, International Journal of macromolecules.
1. Statistical analysis of platelet indices in patients of vivax Malaria.(Collaborative project with pediatric section of Fazal-e-Omar Hospital Rabwah)
2. Spectral decomposition of EEG signals for improved interpretation of EEG signals of epilepsy patients.(Collaborative project with pediatric section of Fazal-e-Omar Hospital Rabwah)
3. Exploring drosophila fauna of Pakistan.
4. Study of antimicrobial potential of indigenous medicinal herbs.
5. White blood cells count and its relationship with mortality on the cases of neonatal sepsis: Statistical perspective.(Collaborative project with pediatric section of Fazal-e-Omar Hospital Rabwah)
6. Water quality analysis of subsurface aquifers using resistivity method in Kirana hills area, Pakistan.
7. Forecasting malaria and dengue using climate data in central Punjab, Pakistan.
8. Role of online courses for teachers training.
9. GIS mapping of water contamination and water-related diseases in Rabwah, District Chiniot.
10. Is Negative Dark Energy a Quantum Effect?
11. Calculating the probability of the cosmological constant becoming negative in causet cosmology.
12. Cosmology with fluctuating dark energy — comparison with Supernovae.
13. A look beyond the Baire Category Theorem.
14. A study of subcompactness of Cech-Complete spaces.
15. A further study of the comparison between SN1a data and causet cosmology.